MCA Cooper Associates was formed in 2001 by Malcolm Cooper following a career in various private sector organisations and a senior role in a Further Education College in West Yorkshire.
We are an independent organisation specialising in advising further education colleges, independent schools, academies and other training providers throughout the UK on a range of financial and general management issues. We pride ourselves on the personal service that we offer which includes the following services:
- College Process Mapping
- Merger Feasibility Studies
- Merger Project Management
- Advice & Assistance in Developing Funding Bids
- FE-Focussed Due Diligence
- Shared Services Advice and Support
- Improvement and Recovery Planning
- Curriculum Planning
- Curriculum Mapping
- Business Process and Efficiency Reviews
- Provision of Interim Management Support in all Disciplines
- Recruitment of Senior Finance Personnel
- Student Aquisition and Retention
Please click here for our response to the Coronavirus.
Sign up to receive our newsletter and other email campaigns.
“You have an excellent set of associates and consultants.We still have a very ambitious set of objectives ahead of us but I am confident that working with the MCA team, we will achieve a great deal.”
“Very helpful. A lot of knowledge shared. Clearly very experienced speakers with their fingers on the pulse and ears to the ground. Thanks!”
“MCA Cooper Associates were able to quickly grasp and understand the school’s particular features and ways of working, making their own observations and analysing the substantial amounts of data we provided. I would be happy to recommend them to other schools to perform similar work.”