Which Colleges Would Benefit?
Any college looking to increase the number of learners and/or extend the time they spend with the college. This could be an existing college, a college that has recently merged or has decided to expand their course offering. The service is also relevant to any college looking to maximise their return on marketing spend and review their marketing strategy and activity.
What Does The Analysis Involve?
The analysis involves looking at a number of areas:
- Student Recruitment Review – Highly detailed outcome led review in the high-risk area of student recruitment.
- Acquisition and Retention Optimisation – Mining valuable data from disparate systems to identify short, mid and long-term recruitment risk patterns and high-risk income inefficiencies.
- Recruitment Trend and Geo-Data Metrics – Detailed insight into recruitment trend analytics, footfall patterns including geo-data and demographic metrics and deep dive competitor analysis.
- Progression Analytics – Mapping ROI, multi-system metrics and core SIS data allows more in-depth and detailed progression analytics, modelling and forecasting.
- Educational Omni-Channel Marketing Consultation – Specific educational Omni-channel marketing strategy and implementation. Marketing strategy review including impact analysis, metric analysis and ROI from enquiry to enrolment. Including internal marketing, progression strategy and analysis.
- Outcome led system metric analysis/ visualisation/remodelling – Systems led data analysis, CRM/Enquiry line/ Open Events, website and UX/UI analysis including lead generation, usability testing and enquiry to enrolment process validation. If you increase lead conversion and subsequent enrol conversion, significant income can be profiled.
- MCA Map Pro – Process & Systems Mapping – MCA Map Pro is an additional service that compliments SARA. MCA Map Pro is a revolutionary, market leading process mapping software that involves a whole support system and input from trained process mapping specialists. MCA Map Pro provides an ideal and totally transparent way to harmonise, re-align and/or just generally improve processes for beneficial change.